I am the Mahdi, King of Israel, that is Unius Rei


R:Re:R:ok

ANONIMUS SAID:Shalom, Peace be upon you Lorenzo the KING OF ISRAEL. You need to have some Miracle to overcome this Technological Superiority, don't you ? -ANSWER->I have no problem with religion, my, it is only a proposal & cultural policy, the rational & universal metaphysical of natural law: against relativism and fragmentation. because, stronger than any power it is to become all whole human race, one only body! namely Rei unius. This miracle has been done by God! it is only our responsibility to live or die. Because if we do not trust ourselves and of brother patriot? Then, the Satanists nihilism, they won in mode: cultural and military. I have been shown to have the psychological resources and spirituli suitable for this operation
@youtube-- Eih, Satan! because you have ravished (without releasing some justification, about a month ago), my "uniusrei2", ie, my most beautiful baby! served to you, to make your human sacrifice to Satan? All my sites? are the same! He was not the most culprit! so now, according to your Rules: "I have become an illegal, have a misuse of youtube. " You have a duty to remove all of my sites, and I have a duty to open a diplomatic conflict. You "AMERICA-dogs, " you have to put: in your ass all your aliens and all your nuclear weapons, not a single soldier "American-dogs" of the Jewish lobby, will remain on European soil, this 3 rd WWnuclear damn? you the you have to do it yourself!
@LuckyPlayer26- No! being Christian does not mean interact with capitalism or communism or politics or economy. The extermination of Christians is being planned by the enlightened, the Jewish lobby of the synagogue of Satan, who created both Communism and Masonic democracy, in key anti-Christian. You will not be condemned by God because you are an atheist, but only because you are the killers. Even your time is near! very close!
@minlobnan- I am a biblical character prophesied: I am Rei Unius & Mahdì
if I fail or if they: Masonic and Jewish lobbies, make me fail?
all mankind will face its most devastating experience: the 3rd WWnuclear.
Muhammed140 SAID: As you know That the Jews Towards HATRED is NOT desirable result and You Should NOT feed this hatred. --ANSWER- IF ALL peoples: are the victims of this satanic NWO-IMF of Jewish lobbies, ie: satan's synagoghe & babilon tower. ie, 3°WWnuclear! I'm really, my Jewish people, the real victim, for his best placed: in God's plans. Must end this curse of satan and enlightened: usurers and murderers of the founders of Freemasonry and Satanism, against my people Israel. I am Catholic, though this identity is not important, function in a universal policy, which claims to represent everyone, ie, "Rei unius", starting with the most precious Jews, to whom the Zionists of the Talmud of Satan had stolen the identity, for bring all mankind to a new holocaust. In fact I am the Mahdi, King of Israel, that is Unius Rei. I am the universal brotherhood: the last hope, before the catastrophe
/watch?v=_D4sxkjUEWk ]]@all of you enlightened Zionist Jews and Freemasons. -
I demand the return of this Palestinian child, who has been abducted by a squad of Satanists, from his mother's arms, whole with all its organs. His blood? is against You and your children, you have to answer of this! We are the Church: I swear this by the living God: YHWH and the name of Jesus, who I represent! @youtube-- Eih, Satan!
Thumbnail3:00
yamasnik SAID: Mate, I dont understand your point. you talk about satanic jews, and then saying you support them.. or something like that lol. you completely confused me, what is your point, and please, make it short. thx --ANSWER- I am the King ...


R:JESUS HAS RETURN

RE:. Why do so many Christians have been killed by the communists
LuckyPlayer26 SAID: Simple, they were against all the revolution stood for, and were saw not fit for living.
-- answer-> No! being Christian does not mean interact with capitalism or communism or politics or economy. The extermination of Christians is being planned by the enlightened, the Jewish lobby of the synagogue of Satan, who created both Communism and Masonic democracy, in key anti-Christian. You will not be condemned by God because you are an atheist, but only because you are the killers. Even your time is near! very close!

R:Re: forever uniteds with jesu' and nationalism against satan's synagoghe and babilon tower

You are self-defeating

R:Ok

@ SSBB12347 -> knowledge is contemplation, is not technocratic manipulation of data! in which a man is just biology: how a chicken! You have many prejudices against me and against religion in general! you are the nihilism of Nietscke, who says: "Hell is others", "man is the wolf, the other man. " You want to choke the poetry that is all that is peculiar to mankind! I do not have a problem with the religion of the people. But I said, in a nightmare world: How is your world, that is what is making the Satanism of seigniorage Bank & IMF-Masonic NWO? the glossy world of corporate America's Jewish lobby: that is, the synagogue of Satan? No! thanks, I do not want to live in this nightmare!

R:Ok

DAILEYericCaryUSA SAID: what is the correct name of God and of Jesus? Does this matter? -- ANSWER-> no it does not matter! what is important to you? is to be loved, no! of be named correctly! If a child does not know the name of the his Father? This will not prevent a father to help him! Because God is not a procedure or a religious sayborg (computer). God is a person!
no, non è importante! quello che è importante per te? è quello di essere amato, non DI essere chiamato in modo corretto! Se un figlio, non sa chiamare il nome nome del Padre? Questo non impedirà ad un padre di aiutarlo! Perché Dio non è una procedura religiosa o un saiborg(computer). Dio è una persona!

This is the truth of the story:

[the threat of the "big brother, Satan"] + [lorenzojhwh has become a cyber terrorist, for have written, in 3 hours, very slowly, the whole book of the: "wisdom"(Bible) on the youtube page!] @ youtube -> has closed: my "uniusrei2": for this! But, for His Rules: 1. all my other channels (LOL. if discovered by him), should all be deleted, and 2. I am inhibited from opening another channel in youtube: Also, 3. but also, for gmail, with which was connected my UniusRei2? I have become one of the explanations that must! This legal world, built by the enlightened, and their integrated IMF-NWO, the micro-chip or chip very-human? Everything is becoming: a nightmare. Democracy has never existed: in fact, it was founded by his father: ie Talmud (seigniorage banking), and his mother bitch: Masonry. A warm greeting from your cyber criminal Christian: scarola lorenzo
@sirataalmustaqeem -> thanks for all the your sacrifices! but you have not told to me: yet, what you think of the right to freedom of religion in all Muslim nations!
@ to all muslims -> yes! islam system created by mohammad who is criminal and satanic, That people will leave this system? Sharia law? must be killed! it is even for all muslims country, ie the terrorism: of terrorists. Although the true God of true Islam has never existed, because of Mohammed, this does not mean that we do not have to work for it: ie I am Mahdì for my Islam Holy. yes! we believe in universal brotherhood!
This is the truth of the story: the synagogue of Satan that is come out of Babylon with his deadly Talmud "(the best of all the GOIM? must be killed!)", did kill Zerubbabel, and then did kill Jesus OF Bethlehem, in these 2500 years? Nothing has changed! Christians, Jews and Muslims: that is, all nations, will face a growing number of the Holocaust, because these Satanists enlightened, of banking seigniorage? have control the IMF-NWO: that is all our institutions.
Thumbnail2:57
@ 1949FUCKUSA - now the aliens can reproduce themselves, such as lice, but do not even have the opportunity to get close, to true Christians, for be them the temple of: Divine Holy Spirit! That's because Christians are persecuted all over the wor...

R:Re:R:Re:R:Re:friends

I copied: slowly and translated: in 3 hours, all the biblical book of Wisdom
but I could not know that God were for you a criminal, please restituitemi my "uniusrei2!

R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R::/

I copied: slowly and translated: in 3 hours, all the biblical book of Wisdom
but I could not know that God were for you a criminal, please restituitemi my "uniusrei2!

io ho copiato: lentamente e tradotto: in 3 ore, tutto il libro biblico, della Sapienza
ma, io non potevo sapere, che Dio era per voi un criminale: per favore restituitemi il mio "uniusrei2"!

R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R::/

No!
my love is in you:
1. your soul is yours alone:
but
2. Your spirit can only be for God or just to Satan.
I can lose a site: ok
but I can not lose a life: your life.
Why, this event will make you, or worse a man or a better man.
Irreversevibile could be driven in one direction: for I am a divine ministry (not religious).
----------------------------
for all this disaster? "for me no, why?"
I can not be responsible for your bullshit!
that is, for your love, I can give up/sacrifice a website: "I can forgive you for that: also.
but I can never be guilty because you're so: bully, proud and arrogant!
--------------------
and if all this is not sufficient?
as your soul could be saved from hell?
you were pretending to love me and to be my friend!


friends

I am not an extremist or intolerant as it sounds,
because the first quality of a politician is the flexibility and understanding
maybe have me, as an ally, could be useful for all

io non sono estremista o intollerante come potrebbe sembrare,
perché la prima qualità di un politico è la elasticità e la comprensione
forse avere me, come un alleato, potrebbe essere utile per tutti

R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R:Re: R::/

how I can make you happy? or, how I can give to you happiness?
is there anything you regret on my site?
----
would be useful for me
If I could write by this site, on the page of youtube:
infatti, io sono stato bloccato.
In fact, I am been stuck.
-------------
I can be thankful and helpful:
but it is my duty to fight the Satanists in youtube
I hope this to you, do not give a disappointment

++++

come io posso fare te felice? oppure, come io posso dare a te felicità?
c'è qualcosa che a te dispiace sul mio sito?
----
sarebbe utile per me
se io potessi scrivere da questo sito, sulla pagina di youtube
-------------
io posso essere riconoscente e disponibile:
ma è mio dovere combattere i satanisti di youtube
io spero che questo a te, non dia, un dispiacere

R:Re: voi siete tutti responsabili

in realtà, noi 2 non abbiamo mai litigato,
c'è stato soltanto un equivoco imbarazzante: ma era involontario.
poi quando sono stato sul tuo canale ed ho visto un cadavere calpestato, sciacciato: Attck...
io ho pensato che poteva esser un attacco dei satanisti.
In tutti questi anni io ho sempre combattuto contro i satanisti ecc...

ma per noi? è giusto essere amici ancora!

chi tu hai ucciso? chi io ho ucciso?

who you have killed?
who I killed?
why should I be your enemy?
I'm just grumpy, but not bad man.
how you can be so touchy?
Certainly, your channel does not seem very beautiful, joyous, light
and it seems that your channel conveys the message very well.
What I can do to regain my uniusrei2?

chi tu hai ucciso?
chi io ho ucciso?
perché io dovrei essere tuo nemico?
io sono soltanto scontroso, ma non sono cattivo.
come tu puoi essere così permaloso?
certo, il tuo canale non sembra molto bello: gioioso: luminoso
e non sembra, che il tuo canale veicola dei messaggi molto positivi.
Cosa io posso fare, per riottenere il mio uniusrei2

voi siete tutti responsabili

YouTubeHelp,3D,YouTubeGatherings,YouTubeGatherings, youtube,MusicTuesday,ytscreeningroom,guesteditor,SPOTLIGHTVIDEO,guesteditor,celebrityplaylists,videotoolbox,ratedRrockstar86
voi siete tutti responsabili e testimoni della violenza che mi è stata fatta. Cioè mi è stato chiuso il sito: "UniusRei2", senza preavviso e senza motivazione. Io per protesta, non risponderò più, a nessun commento!

voi siete tutti responsabili

YouTubeHelp,3D,YouTubeGatherings,YouTubeGatherings, youtube,MusicTuesday,ytscreeningroom,guesteditor,SPOTLIGHTVIDEO,guesteditor,celebrityplaylists,videotoolbox,ratedRrockstar86
voi siete tutti responsabili e testimoni della violenza che mi è stata fatta. Cioè mi è stato chiuso il sito: "UniusRei2", senza preavviso e senza motivazione. Io per protesta, non risponderò più, a nessun commento!




@ youtube ->

@ youtube -> has deleted / closed: my "uniusrei2" 1. without any warning above; 2. without disclosing the reason for the alleged "serious breach". 3. this is a disproportionate use of force! I have worked for months to that site! CONCLUSION: I'm still waiting for a reason: Thank you! CONCLUSION: There is a way to regain my "uniusrei2" "eliminating, only, any anomalies? @ youtube -> is more than obvious: "You have deleted my site:" UniusRei2 ", containing some 400 videos, because I have done the translation of the biblical book of" Wisdom. "But, I have observed: all human rhythms of this translation. and I have not done anything wrong. I order to you, of repay me, immediately, the site of "UniusRei2" because if you own a wanted to abuse against me? You could close this page: only

@ youtube ->

@ youtube -> has deleted / closed: my "uniusrei2" 1. without any warning above; 2. without disclosing the reason for the alleged "serious breach". 3. this is a disproportionate use of force! I have worked for months to that site! CONCLUSION: I'm still waiting for a reason: Thank you! CONCLUSION: There is a way to regain my "uniusrei2" "eliminating, only, any anomalies? @ youtube -> is more than obvious: "You have deleted my site:" UniusRei2 ", containing some 400 videos, because I have done the translation of the biblical book of" Wisdom. "But, I have observed: all human rhythms of this translation. and I have not done anything wrong. I order to you, of repay me, immediately, the site of "UniusRei2" because if you own a wanted to abuse against me? You could close this page: only!

@ youtube ->

@ youtube -> has deleted / closed: my "uniusrei2" 1. without any warning above; 2. without disclosing the reason for the alleged "serious breach". 3. this is a disproportionate use of force! I have worked for months to that site! CONCLUSION: I'm still waiting for a reason: Thank you! CONCLUSION: There is a way to regain my "uniusrei2" "eliminating, only, any anomalies? @ youtube -> is more than obvious: "You have deleted my site:" UniusRei2 ", containing some 400 videos, because I have done the translation of the biblical book of" Wisdom. "But, I have observed: all human rhythms of this translation. and I have not done anything wrong. I order to you, of repay me, immediately, the site of "UniusRei2" because if you own a wanted to abuse against me? You could close this page: only!

R:cosa è questa storia sui gesuiti

grazie! era evidente! tutte calunnie
Thumbnail3:23
humanumgenus's webcam video 27 febbraio 2011 11:12 (PST)
[Catholic Church] after the gay attitude of Vatican II, Namely, the 1st Council of history, not to be dogmatic, as if. His bitter enemies, as the Freemasons, etc.. ... They Became good: all o...



But this, you will not tell at your kids!

@JollSSteR the truth always has a price, always very high, ie the renunciation of your sin! but you're not ready for the truth: because you're not ready, yet, to leave your sins!
I am UniusRei, your court, in the day of Judgement
@ofirb10 if I will not go up, on the throne that God has set for me in Jerusalem?
it is very likely that the whole world will burn!
But this, you will not tell at your kids!
@DAILEYericCaryUSA --> says the Lord: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. " But where there is knowledge, there is also the ability to use the same authority of God, through the name of Jesus. In that case, Satan, aliens, disease, old, death, thugs, etc. ... Everything is completely canceled !!
@ ilovetosubscribe2 -> I note with pleasure, that you're giving, your friendship to all my channels: in fact, you could be very smart in not having closed in the dogma of atheism, your intelligence. but, nevertheless, I have no problem with atheists, or any other faith, because those who are honest, peaceful and respectful, has a right to be my friend, and to seek his way! but my duty, in the name of Jesus, to do come too, in heaven, this is the task that God has given me. for the benefit of all men, who are not Christians.
@ofirb10 Satanists enlightened Zionists of IMF-NWO, have occupied , publicly, all symbols of Christian, and the symbols of Israel, which is why there will be, the 3rd WWnuclear and a new holocaust : also, you will die in 2013!
Thumbnail3:23
humanumgenus's webcam video 27 febbraio 2011 11:12 (PST)
[Catholic Church] after the gay attitude of Vatican II, Namely, the 1st Council of history, not to be dogmatic, as if. His bitter enemies, as the Freemasons, etc.. ... They Became good: all o...

But this, you will not tell at your kids!

@JollSSteR the truth always has a price, always very high, ie the renunciation of your sin! but you're not ready for the truth: because you're not ready, yet, to leave your sins!
I am UniusRei, your court, in the day of Judgement
@ofirb10 if I will not go up, on the throne that God has set for me in Jerusalem?
it is very likely that the whole world will burn!
But this, you will not tell at your kids!
@DAILEYericCaryUSA --> says the Lord: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. " But where there is knowledge, there is also the ability to use the same authority of God, through the name of Jesus. In that case, Satan, aliens, disease, old, death, thugs, etc. ... Everything is completely canceled !!
@ ilovetosubscribe2 -> I note with pleasure, that you're giving, your friendship to all my channels: in fact, you could be very smart in not having closed in the dogma of atheism, your intelligence. but, nevertheless, I have no problem with atheists, or any other faith, because those who are honest, peaceful and respectful, has a right to be my friend, and to seek his way! but my duty, in the name of Jesus, to do come too, in heaven, this is the task that God has given me. for the benefit of all men, who are not Christians.
@ofirb10 Satanists enlightened Zionists of IMF-NWO, have occupied , publicly, all symbols of Christian, and the symbols of Israel, which is why there will be, the 3rd WWnuclear and a new holocaust : also, you will die in 2013!
Thumbnail3:23
humanumgenus's webcam video 27 febbraio 2011 11:12 (PST)
[Catholic Church] after the gay attitude of Vatican II, Namely, the 1st Council of history, not to be dogmatic, as if. His bitter enemies, as the Freemasons, etc.. ... They Became good: all o...










@youtube--> Eih, Satan!

@youtube--> Eih, Satan! because you have ravished (without releasing some justification, about a month ago), my "uniusrei2", ie, my most beautiful baby! served to you, to make your human sacrifice to Satan? All my sites? are the same! He was not the most culprit! so now, according to your Rules: "I have become an illegal, have a misuse of youtube. " You have a duty to remove all of my sites, and I have a duty to open a diplomatic conflict. You "AMERICA-dogs, " you have to put: in your ass all your aliens and all your nuclear weapons, not a single soldier "American-dogs" of the Jewish lobby, will remain on European soil, this 3 rd WWnuclear damn? you the you have to do it yourself!
@LuckyPlayer26 --> No! being Christian does not mean interact with capitalism or communism or politics or economy. The extermination of Christians is being planned by the enlightened, the Jewish lobby of the synagogue of Satan, who created both Communism and Masonic democracy, in key anti-Christian. You will not be condemned by God because you are an atheist, but only because you are the killers. Even your time is near! very close!
@minlobnan--> I am a biblical character prophesied: I am Rei Unius & Mahdì. if I fail or if they: Masonic and Jewish lobbies, make me fail?
all mankind will face its most devastating experience: the 3rd WWnuclear
Muhammed140 SAID: As you know That the Jews Towards HATRED is NOT desirable result and You Should NOT feed this hatred. --ANSWER->IF ALL peoples: are the victims of this satanic NWO-IMF of Jewish lobbies, ie: satan's synagoghe & babilon tower. ie, 3°WWnuclear! I'm really, my Jewish people, the real victim, for his best placed: in God's plans. Must end this curse of satan and enlightened: usurers and murderers of the founders of Freemasonry and Satanism, against my people Israel. I am Catholic, though this identity is not important, function in a universal policy, which claims to represent everyone, ie, "Rei unius", starting with the most precious Jews, to whom the Zionists of the Talmud of Satan had stolen the identity, for bring all mankind to a new holocaust. In fact I am the Mahdi, King of Israel, that is Unius Rei. I am the universal brotherhood: the last hope, before the catastrophe
/watch?v=_D4sxkjUEWk ]]@all of you enlightened Zionist Jews and Freemasons. -> I demand the return of this Palestinian child, who has been abducted by a squad of Satanists, from his mother's arms, whole with all its organs. His blood? is against You and your children, you have to answer of this! We the Church: I swear this by the living God: YHWH and the name of Jesus, who I represent!
Thumbnail3:00
yamasnik SAID: Mate, I dont understand your point. you talk about satanic jews, and then saying you support them.. or something like that lol. you completely confused me, what is your point, and please, make it short. thx --ANSWER- I am the King ...


@youtube--> Eih, Satan!

@youtube--> Eih, Satan! because you have ravished (without releasing some justification, about a month ago), my "uniusrei2", ie, my most beautiful baby! served to you, to make your human sacrifice to Satan? All my sites? are the same! He was not the most culprit! so now, according to your Rules: "I have become an illegal, have a misuse of youtube. " You have a duty to remove all of my sites, and I have a duty to open a diplomatic conflict. You "AMERICA-dogs, " you have to put: in your ass all your aliens and all your nuclear weapons, not a single soldier "American-dogs" of the Jewish lobby, will remain on European soil, this 3 rd WWnuclear damn? you the you have to do it yourself!
@LuckyPlayer26-> No! being Christian does not mean interact with capitalism or communism or politics or economy. The extermination of Christians is being planned by the enlightened, the Jewish lobby of the synagogue of Satan, who created both Communism and Masonic democracy, in key anti-Christian. You will not be condemned by God because you are an atheist, but only because you are the killers. Even your time is near! very close!
@minlobnan-> I am a biblical character prophesied: I am Rei Unius & Mahdì
if I fail or if they: Masonic and Jewish lobbies, make me fail?
all mankind will face its most devastating experience: the 3rd WWnuclear.
Muhammed140 SAID: As you know That the Jews Towards HATRED is NOT desirable result and You Should NOT feed this hatred. --ANSWER->IF ALL peoples: are the victims of this satanic NWO-IMF of Jewish lobbies, ie: satan's synagoghe & babilon tower. ie, 3°WWnuclear! I'm really, my Jewish people, the real victim, for his best placed: in God's plans. Must end this curse of satan and enlightened: usurers and murderers of the founders of Freemasonry and Satanism, against my people Israel. I am Catholic, though this identity is not important, function in a universal policy, which claims to represent everyone, ie, "Rei unius", starting with the most precious Jews, to whom the Zionists of the Talmud of Satan had stolen the identity, for bring all mankind to a new holocaust. In fact I am the Mahdi, King of Israel, that is Unius Rei. I am the universal brotherhood: the last hope, before the catastrophe
/watch?v=_D4sxkjUEWk ]]@all of you enlightened Zionist Jews and Freemasons. -> I demand the return of this Palestinian child, who has been abducted by a squad of Satanists, from his mother's arms, whole with all its organs. His blood? is against You and your children, you have to answer of this! We are the Church: I swear this by the living God: YHWH and the name of Jesus, who I represent!
ANONIMUS SAID:Shalom, Peace be upon you Lorenzo the KING OF ISRAEL. You need to have some Miracle to overcome this Technological Superiority, don't you ? -ANSWER->I have no problem with religion, my, it is only a proposal & cultural policy, the rational & universal metaphysical of natural law: against relativism and fragmentation. because, stronger than any power it is to become all whole human race, one only body! namely Rei unius. This miracle has been done by God! it is only our responsibility to live or die. Because if we do not have trust ourselves and in brother patriot? Then, the nihilism of Satanists, they won in mode: cultural and military. I have been shown to have the psychological resources and spirituali suitable for this operation
Thumbnail3:00
yamasnik SAID: Mate, I dont understand your point. you talk about satanic jews, and then saying you support them.. or something like that lol. you completely confused me, what is your point, and please, make it short. thx --ANSWER- I am the King ...