messiah

UniusRei1

theSynagogueofSatan

theSynagogueofSatan (14 minuti fa) Spam
@ ComunitaEbraicaRoma, 2628342 .---- brothers! I have my divine nature, and my perfect and dynamic perpetual: sanctification: for mercy: of Jesus of Bethlehem, the Christ! However, I as Toaf? we are Zionists for the kingdom of Israel! is this great love that I have given up: removed: my identity: Nationality: Religion! What you see me? is only a shell! I have become: truly, the heart of the world: the universal brotherhood! has arrived: for you: time to eliminate from your symbol is the Star of Satan that: is the IMF! The work that: I'm doing, "Christian blood: in Jewish rites": "as a substitute for the sacrifices of the Temple!" is the my work: the most painful work of my life .. but I do not want publish it: on your page so that: the whole world to know: what: I have decided: of not to move against you, no charge: and not any condemnation!

(14 minuti fa) Spam
@ComunitaEbraicaRoma,2628342.-­­­­- fratelli! io devo la mia natura divina e la mia perfetta: e dinamica: perpetua: santificazione a: Gesù di Betlemme: il Cristo! Tuttavia, io come Toaf? noi siamo sionisti per il regno di Israele! è per questo grande amore: che, io ho rinunciato alla mia identità: nazionalità: religione! Quello che voi vedete di me? è soltanto un involucro! io sono diventato: veramente: il cuore del mondo: la fratellanza universale! è arrivato: per voi: il momento di eliminare dal vostro simbolo: la stella di satana che: è il FMI! Il lavoro: che: io sto facendo: è il lavoro: più doloroso lavoro: della mia vita.. ma: io non lo pubblicherò: sulla vostra pagina: affinché: tutto il mondo sappia: che: io ho deciso: di non muovere contro di voi nessuna accusa!




ImJesusChristMessiah

Yesterday

Yesterday I received two phone calls that can be considered: "form of intimidation" in particular: as i conclusion of this work: on "rrmbgpym" [213-of-213: Talmud perverse: of illumination of the "Great Sanhedrin"].
Freemasonry and the banking system: at the act of turning off my computer: in my house has made ​​one silent phone calls: please copy: This document!

ieri io ho ricevuto due telefonate che possono essere ritenute: "forma di intimidazione": in particolare: proprio al concludere del presente lavoro su:"rrmbgpym"
[213-di-213: talmud perverso: di ILLUMINATI del "Gran Sinedrio"].
il sistema bancario e massonico: nell'atto di spegnere il mio computer : ha fatto in casa mia, una telefonata silenziosa: siete pregati di ricopiare: il presente documento!



ImJesusChristMessiah

messiah

@ ComunitaEbraicaRoma - I am the greatest of kings: and the most humble of men! I am the Messiah politician, that the Jews have been waiting for: I am the hope of Israel: king of Palestine and Israel: I am Unius REI for universal brotherhood! no door: will be closed: in front of me! e.. after reading the entire Talmud? I also understand why God chose to make a Christian as Messiah Jew.
@SilverRedIndigo,2628342 -- who believes he can still live on this planet?
ok! becomes worthy of his life!
I can not do more!